You will be working as part of a small team of people that value friendship and an informal be-who-you-are working environment above everything else. Together, you make it happen. You will have:
- Up to 62K gross annual income
- 26 days off per year, that will grow with each employment year
- a permanent contract
- 8 days a year to develop yourself through training or learning. Both days and costs are reimbursed
- a good retirement benefit plan
- a budget for a laptop and telephone of your choice
- the option of working from a great office in the woods or from home
Do you have a student debt with your current employer? That too can be part of the negotiations.
Send your application together with your resume (preferably in PDF or Word) to email@example.com.
Want to know more before you apply?
You can always give our HR colleague, Nicolaï a call at +31 6 41565280 or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.