Orangebeard processes your personal data for the purpose of being able to contact you after you have left your personal data on the website.
Legal basis for processing
Orangebeard processes your personal data on the following legal basis:
- Consent of the person concerned. As a drawee, you have the right to withdraw the consent you have given for processing at any time.
- The processing of the personal data is necessary for the execution of an agreement, question or complaint of the person concerned.
Provision of personal data by the drawee
The drawee is not obliged to provide certain personal data to Orangebeard . If the drawee does not provide his or her personal data to Orangebeard , Orangebeard can not respond to requests, questions or complaints from the drawee.
Categories and source(s) of personal data
Orangebeard has obtained the personal name and email address from the following source(s): website www.orangebeard.io/contact/
This is not a public source. Only Orangebeard obtains this data. Orangebeard will not provide your personal data to third parties.
Retention period of personal data
Orangebeard uses the following criteria to determine the period for which your personal data will be stored:
- The time we need to get in contact with you after you provided your personal data to us.
- For the time that we have an service agreement
- For our after sales period until you require to delete your data.
Rights of the drawee
You have the right to submit a request to us to view, correct and / or delete the personal data that we process about you. In addition, you have the right to request us to limit the processing of your personal data and to object to the processing of your personal data.
As a drawee, you also have the right to request Orangebeard to retrieve the personal data that you have provided to Orangebeard in a structured, common and machine readable form, so that you can provide this personal data to another controller if desired.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Orangebeard uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. Orangebeard websites can show links to external websites and organizations. Orangebeard has no responsibility with regard to the use of your personal data by those organizations. Always read the privacy statement of the website that you visit.
NextRoll and our advertising partners process personal data for:
● storing and / or accessing information on a device;
● creating a profile for personalized content;
● selecting personalized content;
● personalizing ads, ad measurements and audience insights;
● product development. For some of the above purposes:
● Our advertising partners use accurate geolocation data. Some of our partners rely on their legitimate business interests to process personal data. Please review our advertising partners to see for what purposes they believe they have a legitimate interest and how you can object to such processing.
Your changes to this website will be applied across the internet to every digital property you access using NextRoll technology. If you select Deny all, you can still view content on this website and you will still receive ads, but the ads will not be tailored to you.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by Orangebeard, please contact us via the below contact details to submit your complaint. As a drawee you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
For questions about this privacy statement and the processing that Orangebeard does, please contact us via the details below.
You can submit a request for inspection, correction and / or deletion, or limitation and objection, in writing via the contact form or by email. You can make a request for data portability by also submitting this in writing. We can ask you for identification with these requests.