We’re a fast-growing organization with a new and exciting product. A product that has a lot of potential for growth and development.
Do you like to help design and build a new product that helps organizations improve and speed up? Do you get excited by working with a wide range of technologies and a large technology stack? Then come and help our Orangebeard grow!
As out front-end developer, you will be responsible for helping shape the future of Orangebeard as much as your own career.
We’re looking for an experienced front-end developer who:
- knows Java very well
- keeps track of all the current and future developments in the JAVA world
- is familiar with at least one popular JVM language, preferably Kotlin
- can read YAML (who can’t ?)
- has some knowledge of Kubernetes or Openshift
It would be great if you could have experience with:
- cloud host solutions like Google Cloud, AWS or Azure.
- continuous delivery. No hype, we promise! We release to production five times a day
Having all the right experience is a plus. Having the right attitude is a pre.
We’re looking for candidates that like a challenge. That share our ambition to help organizations change and make a difference by speeding up their continuous delivery.
We want to talk to candidates that ask critical questions. That want to do whatever it takes to get that important new feature to production. And off course, that like to work in a small and enthusiastic team of like-minded people.
Furthermore, you have:
- a bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience on bachelor level
- a wide-range of interests
- a knack for picking up and learning new stuff quickly
- familiarity with multiple parts of our technology stack
- fluent English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- affinity with testing
What do we give in return?
You will be working as part of a small team of people that value friendship and an informal be-who-you-are working environment above everything else. Together, you make it happen. You will have:
- competitive market salary
- 26 days off per year, that will grow with each employment year
- a permanent contract
- 8 days a year to develop yourself through training or learning. Both days and costs are reimbursed
- a good retirement benefit plan
- a free-to-use mobility allowance
- a budget for a laptop and telephone of your choice
- the option of working from a great office in the woods or from home
Do you have a student debt with your current employer? That too can be part of the negotiations.
Send your application together with your resume (preferably in PDF or Word) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more before you apply?
You can always give our HR colleague, Nicolaï a call at +31 6 41565280 or send your email to email@example.com.